From left to right~
1. Takeout drawing cafe 2. Doorporno 3. Vintage store this way 4. Cheonggyecheon at dusk 5. Pray for South Korea 6. Han River cycling 7. Unique shops at Samcheong dong 8. Blow your cash 9. Cafe interiors are important for shallow people like me.
10. Pimp my van…or shop? 11. Myeongdong brings the night to life 12. Wine and dine 13. Good morning Seoul 14. Namsan hiking 15. Last train home 16. The star of Samcheondong 17. Got these awesome Origami instagram prints from a client 18. The bubble man at Insadong.
19. Waffle brothel at Thanks Nature Cafe 20. Bibimbap 21. Waiting for my dinner~ Kimbap 22. The Chapche at the center is MINE 23. Eating your Instagram wall for dessert ~ Collab with Boomf 24. The best pork cutlet restaurant I’ve been to so far… 25. I like to eat shit sometimes 26. Korean BBQ 27. Naengmyeon.
28. Engrossing over the visual brilliance of my sister’s book: Adorn 29. COffee break with clients 30. Signed, sealed, delivered…ADORN! 31. Grapefruit-ade with the sheep (Thanks Nature Cafe) 32. On cloud nine with cotton candy latte 33. Happy Easter! 34. Meringue espresso 35. Take a dump and drink it 36. Summer feelin’ with raspberry mojito and jujube bingsu.
37. Cherry blossoms makes the world a better place 38. The day where Hanbok and marshmallows are a match made in heaven 39. Gyeongbuk palace’s garden 40. Shooting for a Jeweller 41. Naju Canola flowers festival 42. Cherry Cherry 43. Afloat 44. Sakura Express 45. Stairway to Sakura
Oh April April April…it was filled with joy, success, motivation, but also grief. I think we are all deeply heartbroken by the tragic Sewol ferry incident. Deepest condolences to families and friends affected…
For daily Instagram updates ~ @seoul_stateofmind