[From left to right]
1. Quirky cafes here, there, everywhere! 2. Jjolmyeon and Kimbap 3. Supermario is the fashion icon here, not G-dragon 4. A van in a cafe? 5. Not banana milk, but melon milk! 6. Coffee by the balcony.
7. In search for Polish ceramics 8. Oreo cereal, only available in Korea 9. Spring menu has arrived in cafes~ Berry mocha 10. SNSDs Mr.Mr. ~ great song, terrible lyrics 11. Kimchi Jiggae 12. Unexpected independent cafe round the corner.
19. Sundubujiggae and Sundae kukbap all for $6 20. Just you know…posing. 21. End of Winter 22. My sister’s book is out soon~ Adorn 23. Multi-colored roof tops in Jeju 24. Buy your cute Jeju olle ganse dolls!
25. City of Seogwipo, Jeju 26. Views never dissapoint when you are here… 27. Canolas 28. The most posh rice burger ever tasted 29. Art and craft toy shop 30. Duruchigi…so delicious!
31. What’s great about the Jeju Olle course is that there is always a cafe nearby to take a breather 32. Ohhh…food porn 33. Using my skills for the Jeju Olle Volunteering organization 34. This way? That way? 35. Goodbye Jeju 36. Don-Gga-suh…or Money gas.
All i can say is good riddance to the nippy, butt biting cold air and fat goose feathered puffer jackets. Sun’s out, shorts out. Cherry blossoms, canolas, mae-hwa, and azaleas have also all bloomed! April’s feed will be floral flollalalalalalalallal~
Check it out on my Instagram here!