Looking back on my February Instagram feed I really want to count how many calories I have consumed. It also definitely explains as to why I have grown myself a pair of manboobs…Can’t help it, Korean food is so damn good and if I have the chance to eat like a Joseong King, why not?
Oh and I just turned 24! Woop Woop~
[From left to right]
1. Peaceful countryside in Damyang 2. Cotton candy latte in the Banana Tree cafe (post here) 3. Cheese Dalkgalbi 4. Fish Oddeng street food for dinner. 5. Do you want to build a snowman? 6. Cakes disguised as a plant pot.
7. Damyang DdeokGalbi 8. Waiting for the train in the Seoul subway station. 9. Incheon International Airport still have their Christmas decorations up! 10. Arrived in Hong Kong 11. Perks of visiting family? Moneyzzzz 12. Dim Sum.
13. Hong Kong Breakfast – Pineapple buns and milk tea. 14. I’m a tart…and egg tart. 15. Village floating on a lake. 16. Galbi goodness! 17. PungoBbang with a custard filling. 18. Potato soup – KamjaTang
19. Sizzling samgyupsal 20. Valentines luvin’ 21. Studying Korean and listening to ‘Set me free’ by SM the Ballad. 22. Birthday bouquet 23. Gifts and messages. Thank you all. 24. Snowboarding in Muju resort.
25. Nightboarding > Dayboarding 26. Gyeongbuk Palace in Seoul 27. Naked line of trees 28. Which cake? 29. Forget Kimchi, it’s pizza time! 30. Jeyokbokkeum and side dishes all for $3!
Follow my journey in Korea via Instagram