굿바이 2013, 안녕 2014!
I guess it’s time for another post to bid farewell to another amazing year! Let’s just hope this 2014 is not wasted on drama marathons and engulfing family sized potato chips.
Anyways here are my highlights of 2013! ~
1. Meeting Martina from the legendary EatYourKimchi.
2. Meeting and shooting 2x Olympic Gold Medalist Gi Bo Bae
3. Hypnotised by the Mysticness of Namhae
6. Realising the almight ambience of Gyeongbuk Palace after dark.
7. Tring what probably is the best pizza in Korea?
8. Realising my passion for snowboarding!
9. Relieving stress at the most beautiful beach I’ve ever seen.
10. Introduced to a secret location with a killer view and potential location for future romantic dates.
11. Travelling to Jeju alone on a whim, resulting to one of the best decisions i’ve ever made.
12. Hitting 1000 ‘likes’ on my Facebook page. THANK YOU!
13. Cycling along Gangchon’s bike trail.
14. Collaboration with Gap clothing.
15. Became Foreign Ambassador for Songpa disctrict in Seoul
16. Realising that sheep > cats and dogs
17. Discovered my inner fangirl for Monster Woo Fam Dance crew.
18. Teaching and saying goodbye to my gremlins at Jangseong Boy’s Middle School.
19. Awed by the stunning beauty of Baekyangsa’s Maple festival.
Welp, 2013 it has been a good one! Let’s hope 2014 can bring more adventures and valuable encounters! We only have one year, let’s promise to make it an even better one.
And finally to you who is reading this, thank you. *heart shape*
Happy New Year! 새해 복 많이 받으세요!